If you are a final user (doctor, nurse, hospital, etc.). Contact us at email@example.com and let us know your country: we will inform you about the nearest dealer in your country and you will be contacted directly. In some selected cases where a distributor is not present in the country, RIMOS might decide to supply the end-user directly. If you are dealer, importer or distributor.
Our business policy is to sell our products through distributors: we usually do not sell directly to public and / or private hospitals and clinics. International sales are currently managed worldwide through a network of distributors: if you want to join our sales network you are welcome. Our favorite dealers / distributor profile is the following:
• Competence and experience in marketing and sales of medical products;
• Expertise and introduction in the local market;
• Capability to outline and develop a marketing action plan and / or working program in order to become a reference point for the final users.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and let us have your company profile.
Due to systematic samples request from any inquiring company, RIMOS cannot afford to give free samples unconditionally. Therefore the following samples policy is applied:
• Products priced under 5 Euro: 1 free sample is given; additional samples (up to 10 pieces per type) are priced at 50% of current list price; products priced over 5 Euro: 1 sample is given with a 50% discount on current list price; additional samples are fully priced;
• The buyer is usually charged with relevant shipping costs. Freight collect shipments are preferable; please remember to advise the name of your courier service with your account number.
• Samples payment can be done as follows: - cash on delivery - in advance by cheque - in advance by bank transfer (see bank details below) - credit card (only VISA or MASTERCARD)
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALES
1. Products. All dimensions and technical features mentioned in RIMOS catalogue is pure reference information. All Products listed in this catalogue are CE marked. All materials used for disposables satisfy current international standards for plastic materials used in medical devices.
2. Price list. Products prices are indicated in RIMOS Export Price List. RIMOS reserves the right to apply a 10 EUR surcharge in presence of purchase orders under 200 EUR
3. Currency. All the prices are expressed in Euro (EUR).
4. V.A.T., taxes and duties. Selling prices do not include V.A.T., state, federal and governmental taxes and duties. The BUYER will be liable for such taxes if applicable.
5. Delivery charges. Selling prices, unless otherwise agreed between the parties, do not include freight charges (prices are to be intended EX WORKS MIRANDOLA - INCOTERMS 2010). The BUYER shall specify requested delivery term: (EX-WORKS, CPT, CIP, CFR, CIF, DAP). In case of ex-works delivery, the BUYER shall advices name of his favourite forwarder while placing the order. In all other cases, Rimos will chose the cheapest forwarder and relevant freight costs will be invoiced together with the products.
6. Validity of the prices. All the prices are valid for 60 days from the date of the offer, unless otherwise agreed.
7. Discounts. Quantity discounts may be allowed in presence of considerable purchase quantities. The Buyer shall contact Rimos to discuss any possible discount policy. Discount policy is valid only for orders shipped in one single shipment unless otherwise agreed.
8. Purchase orders. The BUYER shall submit purchase orders by e-mail or fax and mention:
• code no., description, quantity (per product code);
• requested delivery date; shipping and packaging instructions; shipping address.
9. Acceptance and confirmation of orders. RIMOS shall send a proforma invoice as order acknowledgement to the buyer upon receipt of the purchase order. The buyer is requested to sign and return the proforma invoice as order confirmation to RIMOS; the order will be considered null and void when no proforma invoice is returned or no prepayment is received.
10. Delivery terms. Shipment of the Products shall be arranged within seven (7) days from order receipt when the ordered products are available in stock. Out-of stock items are shipped within thirty (30) days from order receipt, unless otherwise agreed between the parties. Delivery terms may be longer when prepayment is requested.
11. Modification of orders. Confirmed orders cannot be modified or cancelled by the buyer except upon written agreement of both parties.
12. Minimum orders required. The minimum purchase quantity is one unit case (and / or relevant multiples). In presence of small orders under 200 EUR a 10 EUR surcharge will be included.
13. Complete order. Purchase orders are considered shipped complete when ordered quantity and invoiced quantity coincide.
14. Payment Terms. Prepayment is required with the order unless otherwise agreed between the parties.
15. Payment Method. Payment can be made by: SWIFT wire transfer, letter of credit irrevocable confirmed by first class bank (only in presence of considerable amounts) , and credit card (only VISA or MASTERCARD). Payment by credit card involves a 3,5% commission surcharge. All information about RIMOS Bank and Account number shall be detailed on order acknowledgement.
16. Warranty. RIMOS warrants Products shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 (twelve) months from shipment date. RIMOS disclaims any responsibility for damage or injury caused by the Products if used by unauthorized personnel. Any unauthorized use during the warranty period will immediately make the warranty void . If the Products are defective because of an original defect in materials or workmanship, they will be replaced by RIMOS free of charge. The Products that are defective due to negligence or improper use, incorrect use, careless transportation and handling, changes in the materials or in the dimensions of the Products caused by the exposure to chemicals, and / or inappropriate temperatures during storage of the Products without taking the necessary precautions, or to any circumstances that are not the result of manufacturing defects, are not covered by this warranty. Should the Products have manufacturing defects, the warranty covers the replacement only. However, replacement and compensation for direct or indirect damage or damage of whatever nature to persons or things, are not covered by this warranty. RIMOS is not liable for possible damage or injury that could result, directly or indirectly, to persons or things as a result of lack of observance of the provisions indicated in the instructions for use and especially concerning Product’s use, shipping and storage instructions. Any defective Products replaced under this warranty will remain property of RIMOS.
17. Return of goods policy. Any claim about forwarding, delivery, quantity and quality of the goods has to be advised within eight (8) days from the delivery date of the goods. RIMOS accepts any claim for shortage or damaged goods only if presented together with the copy of the delivery note, showing th reservations expressed to the carrier upon goods receipt. Any return of goods must be previously authorized by RIMOS in accordance with its internal procedures. Goods must be returned in the original packaging and cartons have to be properly sealed. All shipping charges related to returned goods from BUYER to RIMOS are paid by the BUYER, unless otherwise agreed between the parties.
18. Force Majeure. Neither party shall be liable to the other party for any loss, injury, delay, damage or other casualties suffered or incurred by such other party due to strikes, riots, storms, fires, acts of God, war or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of either party.
19. Disputes. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with the present general condition of sale which is not settled friendly, shall be finally settled in accordance with “il Codice di Diritto Italiano“(Italian law); place of jurisdiction is Court of Modena (Italy).
Bank details BANCA POPOLARE DELL’EMILIA ROMAGNA
Branch: Mirandola (Modena) – Italy Account no.: 8006 IBAN: IT98 G 05387 66850 000000008006 Swift: BPMO IT 22 BANCA CENTRO EMILIA CREDITO COOPERATIVO Branch: Mirandola (Modena) – Italy Account no.: 014009384480 IBAN: IT44X0850966850014009384480 Swift: ICRA IT MM E50
To request information about our products or if you have questions; we want to help you find answers to your concerns. Do not hesitate to contact us. Visit our CONTACTS page and fill out every form in its entirety.