RI.MOS develops and improves the design of products in cooperation with physician and scientific researchers. R&D and engineering are carried out internally and the manufacturing process involves highly experienced operators and suppliers in the manufacturing of medical devices.
(Certified Supplier: Enki). Thanks to a modern production technology, RI.MOS products are assembled by trained operators in ISO 7 and ISO 8 clean rooms . RI.MOS quality system is ISO13485 standard certified. Product certification currently obtained are: CE mark, EAC. Rimos has been accredited as a MIUR Laboratory (Ministry of University and Research) since January 2007.
RI.MOS products range includes the following lines of medical devices:
- GINRAM (ginecology / disposable): vaginal speculums; cervical, endocervical and endometrial sampling devices; cannulas for endometrial aspiration; needles; devices for vacuum assisted fetal delivery; uterine manipulators and injectors
- FERTIRAM (assisted fertilization / disposable): devices for sperm collection, artificial insemination (AI), ovum pick-up in gamete intra fallopian transfer (GIFT), in vitro fertilization (IVF) and embryo transfer in IVF-ET procedures;
- MESORAM (mesotherapy disposable): linear or circular multi-injectors;
- AGORAM (biopsy / disposable): disposable needles for bone and soft tissues biopsy
- PAIS special needles and devices;
- HOLOIL SYSTEM Products based on Neem and Hypericum Perforatum.
To request information about our products or if you have questions; we want to help you find answers to your concerns. Do not hesitate to contact us. Visit our CONTACTS page and fill out every form in its entirety.