To inject contrast media (radio-opaque / methylene blue) in hysterosalpingography diagnostic procedure.
The catheters are composed by:
- rigid introducer provided with a mobile positioner (2);
- double lumen radiopaque rigid catheter (1) with a thermoplastic rubber oval balloon of 2.5 cc on the distal tip, that ensures a firm positioning of the catheter;
- stopcock (4) to regulate balloon inflation;
- tubing clamp to avoid the liquid backflow (5);
- female luer-lock connector (6) for contrast media injection;
- a 2.5 cc syringe (3).
|720239||O.D 1.67 mm (5 Fr)||10 pz.|
|720225||O.D 2 mm (6 Fr)|
|720251||O.D 2.33 mm (7 Fr)|
Supplied in single packaging - disposable - EtO sterilization - CE 0051 marked