It Is used for procedures where uterus manipulation and/or injection of contrast media is requested (e.g. diagnostic laparoscopy, fertility examinations, etc.).
It has a curved shape for an easy insertion.
It is composed by:
- double lumen inner catheter with graduation from 4 to 10 cm (1 cm resolution)* to assess correct insertion depth;
- stiff handle allowing a firm and safe manipulation;
- simple locking system to avoid accidental movements during the procedure;
- 10 cc PVC balloon with diameter 20 mm placed on the catheter tip to minimize any accidental perforation and avoid contrast media reflow;
- one-way inflation valve directly connected to a pilot balloon showing the real condition of the inner balloon;
- luer lock connector for contrast media injection.
* It gives an approximate measurement.
|720199||O.D 5 mm||10 pcs.|
Supplied in single packaging - disposable - EtO sterilization - CE 0051 marked